Email

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy Womens Day

On this special Occasion, Lets review a little bit of woman vocabulary

Yes -> No

No -> Yes

Maybe -> No

We need -> I want

I'm sorry -> You'll be sorry

We need to talk -> I need to complain

Sure...go ahead -> I don't want you to

Is my butt fat? -> Tell me I'm beautiful

Do what you want -> You'll pay for this later

I'm not upset -> Of course I'm upset, you moron!

Are you listening to me? -> Too late, you're dead

You have to learn to communicate -> Just agree with me

You're so.. manly -> You need a shave and you sweat a lot

Do you love me? -> I'm going to ask for something expensive

It's your decision -> The correct decision should be obvious by now

I'll be ready in a minute -> Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV

How much do you love me? -> I did something today that you're really not going to like


All said and done, its just a joke to have some light moments here at Ragatech apart from the techno jargon.

Happy Womans day to all our readers, Keep reading, keep gaining!

No comments:

Your Ad Here