Email

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Your Google Map

I was wandering around the web (the usual me that is), and I was looking for a place somewhere in the United States. I need a map for the very same reason and what better could it be than Google maps. However, I tried to search a little bit more and I found this interesting website.

The website is called yourgmap.
What is really interesting about this map is, that it is personalized specifically to you.

Lets say one day you wanna mark all the places in the world to which ur somehow associated.
All you do is go to yourgmap, register, mark all the places on the map where u are related, say your college, your home, your school,etc and then publish your map.

People can view your personal map and get to noe a lot more about u and the places ur associated with. Well it does server a purpose i say


Ragatech Ratings : 3.5 (The 0.5 for the concept)

2 comments:

Oliver dela Torre said...

I read that post somewhere, but i don't remember where. anyaway you have a great blog technology reporting and authoring. Thanks for sharing.

sagar said...

Really awesome blog.. I read many of your post and i found that you update your site regularly..

I have bookmarked your blog for my future use..

Sagar
www.reviewtechz.co.cc
www.todaysgadget.blogspot.com
www.freesoft32.blogspot.com
www.freetemplates4u.co.cc
www.orkut-free-themes.blogspot.com

all the best to admin of this blog..

Your Ad Here